Before using, read safety precautions carefully and use products properly. For the suggestions on using, they are classified as caution and warning. 100W – 3.7kW three-phase AC geared motors and DC geared motors can also be followed.
Caution Warning – Make sure to check whether the things are what you ordered. If you install the other thing, there may occur the injury and/or the fire. – The motor and the controlling unit should be used only by the designated compounding. If not, a fire may occur.
- The motor should be used after it is fixed tightly. If not, the injury and/or the damage of the unit may occur.
- Make sure to check the rotating direction before connecting the machine. If not, the injury and/or the damage of the unit may occur.
- In case of connecting with the machine and beginning to operate, do in the state of emergency stop anytime. If not, the damage will occur.
- Use products only according to the specification of the motor and controlling unit. If not, there will be dangerous fire, electric shock, injury, and/or damage to the unit. – Do not place any obstacle around the motor which can disturb the circulation of air. It could be caused by overheating or breakdown.
- Do not put the fingers or things into the outlet of the unit. There may be electric shock, injury or danger of fire.
- Do not operate with wet hands. The electric shock may occur. – In case of moving, do not catch the output shaft, connecting part or the lead wire. There may be an injury by the drop.
- Do not touch the rotating part (output shaft, cooling fan) in running. It could be caused by injury.
- Do not touch the side of the motor output shaft (key way, cutting part) with the naked hands. It could be caused by injury.
- Make sure to install the overload device because the protection device is not attached to the motor. It is desirable to install other protection devices other than overload protection devices to prevent fire.
- An electromagnetic brake is not for holding the load certainly and it doesn’t hold the load if a thermal protector (TP) works. So if the safety brake is needed, install another braking system.
- If there are abnormal cases, turn off the power at once. If not, there will be electric shock, injury and damage.
- In operating and right after the operation, do not touch the controlling device with your hands or body. The fire will occur.
- In a scrap of motor, disassemble and treat it as industrial waste as possible.
- Never put around the explosive atmosphere, gas to be burnt, corrosive air, the location to be wet and combustibles. If not, there will be the electric shock and the fire.
- In case of movement, connection and checking of motor please turn off the electric power.
- Make sure to connect motor and speed controller based on the connection diagram. If not, there will be the electric shock and the fire.
- The power cable and the lead wire should not be bent, pulled and inserted by force. If not, the electric shock and the fire may occur.
- In case of the motor and controlling unit are attached to the machine, never touch with hand or connect with the earth. If not, the electric shock may take place.
- Never operate in the state of exposing the flowing current. If not, the electric shock may take place.
- In case of interruption of electric power and wiring the protection of overheat, please turn off the power. When gear motors are working continuously, there may be injury and damage of the unit.
- Within the 30 seconds after the power off, do not touch the output terminal of the controlling unit. If not, the electric shock may occur because of the residual volts.