The gear motor should pay attention to the installation site. It requires the ground to be flat and the ventilation conditions to be as good as possible. The installation site will have a great impact on the use of the geared motor in the future.
The following points should be paid attention to when using the geared motor:
- The motor used must be suitable for working in a low-temperature environment.
- The power of the motor must meet the larger torque requirements when starting at a low temperature.
- If the casing of the aluminum alloy gear motor is made of cast iron, the casing may become brittle, try to avoid excessive impact load.
- When the equipment has just been used and the viscosity of the lubricating oil will be high and there is a problem, you should let the machine run without load for a few minutes and then load it to avoid other equipment failures.
- The aluminum alloy gear reduction motor can be integrated with the transmission equipment such as the motor, the double flange electromagnetic clutch brake group or the continuously variable transmission.
- It can be installed with a flange or torque arm, so the speed can be adjusted according to the load.
- The reducer is small in shape, light in weight, and does not need to use couplings, chains, sprockets and other transmission parts.
- The space is small, and it is directly installed on the input shaft of the machine side, which can effectively save space.
- The cost is low. Due to the direct installation, no transmission parts are required, which can shorten the assembly time and reduce the cost in general.
- Easy installation, stable operation, long service life and high bearing capacity. Since it can be directly connected to the motor, it can completely avoid contact with the transmission parts, so it can ensure safety without a safety cover.
- In the operation of the gear reducer motor, since the electrical energy is converted into mechanical energy, some electrical energy is also converted into thermal energy, which causes the motor to heat up, which is called the temperature rise of the motor.
Under normal circumstances, the temperature increase of the motor is about 60 degrees, and it is abnormally hot if it exceeds 80 degrees. Therefore, when the gear motor is usually used, the protection of the motor should be strengthened.
- When the reducer is connected to the power supply, pay attention to the rotation direction of the oil pump, and the clockwise rotation is accurate.
- Keep the gear reducer clean, adjust and tighten the loose parts in time to prevent the loose parts from aggravating the wear of the parts or causing the parts to be lost.
- Pay attention to the workload during the running-in period. The working load during the running-in period usually does not exceed 85% of the additional working load, so as to avoid the occurrence of overheating caused by the long-term continuous operation of the reducer.
- If the geared motor is abnormal, the problem should be found in time, and the operation should be stopped when it is not solved.
- After the running-in period of the gear reducer, the machine should be maintained, and pay attention to whether the oil needs to be replaced.
Geared motors will have various problems after a long time of use, especially in terms of gears, so how can we prevent the problem of gear deformation? Let’s discuss it together.
- After rough machining, the tooth blank is turned into a fine forging, which is normalized or quenched and tempered.
- Softened steel parts can be used for cutting to eliminate residual stress.
- Be sure to keep the furnace temperature uniform when using the miniature small geared motor. The use of workstation equipment should make the workpieces evenly heated and cooled, and it is strictly forbidden to stack them together.