The geared motor is a common power transmission mechanism, which is used in various mechanical transmission systems. The installation and use of the geared motor are directly related to the operating effectiveness of the geared motor and must comply with technical specifications and standards. The reasonable installation and use of the geared motor should pay attention to the following points.
- When installing the geared motor, special attention should be paid to the alignment of the transmission center shaft, and the alignment error should not exceed the compensation of the coupling. After the reducer is aligned as required, a more ideal transmission effect and longer life can be obtained.
- When installing the transmission parts on the output shaft of the geared motor, attention must be paid to the softness of the operation. Rough installation with tools such as hammers is prohibited. It is best to use the assembly jig and the internal thread of the end shaft for installation, and press the transmission parts into the geared motor with the force of screwing in the bolts to prevent damage to the internal parts of the geared motor.
- There are many types of couplings used in geared motors, but it is best not to use steel fixed couplings. This coupling is difficult to install. Once installed improperly, the load will increase, it is easy to damage the bearing, and even cause the output shaft to break.
- The fixation of the product is very important. Generally speaking, we should install the geared motor on a horizontal foundation or base to ensure stability and firmness. At the same time, the oil in the oil drain tank should be able to drain, and the cooling air should circulate smoothly. Conversely, vibrations are caused and unnecessary damage to bearings and gears occurs.
- If necessary, protective devices should be installed on the transmission connection parts of the geared motor, such as protrusions on the connection parts or the use of gears, sprockets, etc. If the output bearing is subjected to a large radial load, the enhanced type should also be selected.
- After the reducer is installed, the inspector should comprehensively check the accuracy of the installation position in order, and determine the reliability of each fastener.
- Before running the reducer, make preparations for operation, remove the vent plug of the oil pool and replace it with a vent plug. Open the oil level plug screw, check the height of the oil line, add lubricating oil, and exceed the oil level plug screw until the hole overflows. Then screw on the oil level gauge, and after confirming that it is correct, you can start the test run. .
- The test run time of the reducer shall not be less than two hours. The standard of normal operation is smooth operation, no vibration, no noise, no leakage and no shock. Abnormal situations should be eliminated in time.