A planetary reducer is a power transmission mechanism. It uses the speed converter of the gear to decelerate the number of revolutions of the motor to the required number of revolutions and obtains a mechanism with a larger torque. The gear with a small number of teeth on the drive shaft of the planetary reducer meshes with the large gear on the output shaft to achieve the purpose of deceleration. Ordinary reducers will also have several pairs of gears meshing with the same principle to achieve the ideal deceleration effect. The ratio of the number of teeth of the big and small gears is the transmission ratio. Popular DC planetary gear motor refers to a combination of a three-phase brushless motor and a planetary gearbox.
With the continuous development of the reducer industry, more and more enterprises have used the reducer. It is tightly combined with the gearbox housing by an inner gear ring. There is a sun gear driven by external power in the center of the ring gear. The set of planetary gears is supported by the output shaft, the inner gear ring, and the sun gear to float during the period. When the input-side power drives the sun gear, the planetary reducer can drive the planetary gear to rotate and follow the track of the inner gear ring to revolve along the center, and the rotation drives the output shaft connecting the tray to output power.
The number of levels is the number of sets. Since one set of planetary gears cannot meet the larger transmission ratio, sometimes 2 or 3 sets are needed to meet the requirements of the user’s larger transmission ratio. When the number of planetary gears is increased, the length of the 2-stage or 3-stage reducer will increase, and the efficiency will decrease.
Return clearance: When the output end is fixed, the input end is rotated clockwise and counterclockwise, so that the input end generates a rated torque of +/- 2% torque, there is a slight angular displacement at the input end of the reducer, which is the return clearance. The unit is “cent”, which is one-sixtieth of a degree. It is also called backlash.
- The planetary gear reducer adopts a modular design, which can be changed and combined according to customer requirements.
- The reducer adopts involute planetary gear transmission, rational use of internal and external meshing, power split,
- The box body is made of ductile iron, which greatly improves the rigidity and shock resistance of the box body.
- The gears are all treated by carburizing and quenching to obtain a high-hard wear-resistant surface. After heat treatment, the gears are all ground, which reduces noise and improves the efficiency and service life of the whole machine.
- The planetary reducer products have 9-34 specifications, and the planetary transmission stages have 2 and 3 stages.
- Reduction ratio: 25～4000r/min (combination with RX, R, Kries can achieve larger speed ratio)
- Output torque: up to 2600000Nm/8,
- Motor power: 0.4-12934kW
The planetary gear reducer has the advantages of a lightweight, small volume, a wide range of transmission ratio, high efficiency, stable operation, low noise and strong adaptability. Gearmotors.org supplies high-precision ATO gear motors. Reducers are widely used in metallurgy, mining, lifting and transportation, electric power, energy, building materials, light industry, transportation and other industrial sectors.