The worm gear reducer is a power transmission mechanism that uses the speed converter of the gear to decelerate the number of revolutions of the motor to the required number of revolutions and obtain a large torque mechanism. 50W-2kW DC worm gear motor refers to a combination of the three-phase brushless motor and a worm gearbox.
In the mechanism used to transmit power and motion, the reducer has a wide range of applications. It is used in the transmission system of various machinery, such as ships, automobiles, locomotives, heavy machinery for construction, and machinery in the machinery industry. processing machinery and automated production equipment, common household appliances, clocks and so on. Its applications range from the transmission of large power to small loads and precise angle transmission. The application of the reducer can be seen, and in industrial applications, the reducer has the functions of decelerating and increasing torque. Therefore, it is widely used in speed and torque conversion equipment.
The basic structure of the worm gear reducer is mainly composed of the transmission parts worm gear, shaft, bearing, box and its accessories. It can be divided into three basic structural parts: box, worm gear, bearing and shaft combination. The box is the base of all accessories in the worm gear reducer. It is an important accessory to support and fix the shafting components, ensure the correct relative position of the transmission accessories, and support the load acting on the reducer. The main function of the worm gear and worm is to transmit the motion and power between the two staggered shafts, and the main function of the bearing and the shaft is to transmit power, operate and improve efficiency.
- Worm gear motor is a type of high performance gear motors. It can decrease the speed and increase the output torque at the same time. The torque output ratio is multiplied by the motor output and the reduction ratio, but cannot exceed the rated torque of the reducer.
- Deceleration reduces the inertia of the load at the same time, and the reduction of inertia is the square of the reduction ratio. Generally, motors have an inertia value.
- The reducer has compact mechanical structure, light volume and shape, small and efficient.
- It has good heat exchange performance and fast heat dissipation.
- The turbine reducer is easy to install, flexible and light, has superior performance, and is easy to maintain and repair.
- It runs smoothly, has low noise and is durable.
- The reducer has strong usability, high safety and reliability.
- Please do not put pressure on the output parts of the reducer and the box during installation. When connecting, please meet the corresponding requirements of the coaxiality and verticality between the machine and the reducer.
- The lubricating oil should be replaced after the initial operation of the reducer to 400 hours, and the subsequent oil change period is about 4000 hours.
- Sufficient amount of lubricating oil should be kept in the reducer case and checked regularly.
- Pay attention to keep the appearance of the reducer clean, and remove dust and dirt in time to facilitate heat dissipation.