DC geared motors are used in electronic instruments, intelligent robots, smart homes, industrial intelligent drives and automated office equipment. DC gear motor is a type of gear motor. ATO AC geared motors, DC geared motors, planetary gearboxes, gearboxes and other products are on sale. They are low noise and small in size.
The working principle of the DC geared motor is that the brushless gear motor uses semiconductor switching devices to achieve electronic commutation. Electronic switching devices are used to replace traditional contact commutators and brushes. It has strong reliability, no commutation sparks, and low mechanical noise.
The DC geared motor consists of a permanent magnet rotor, a multi-winding stator, and a position sensor. The position sensing commutates the current of the stator windings along a certain sequence according to the change of rotor position. The operating voltage of the stator winding is provided by an electronic switching circuit controlled by the output of the position sensor.
- For actuation of front shutters of cash dispensers (ATM)
- The transport mechanism for vending machines
- Paper feeder in copying machines
- Increasing the reduction ratio produces increased torque, but there are limits to the strength of the material, so if the starting torque for the geared motor exceeds the guaranteed strength, avoid locking the output shaft.
- When using belts or cams to transmit the torque from the output shaft, problems can occur to the PV value of the gear shaft material drastically reducing the life, so due care is required.
- Avoid press-fitting components to the output shaft.
- When using pulse drive in the operating mode, be careful to avoid applying unnecessary shock loads to the gears. Do not attempt to modify or disassemble the DC geared motors. In particular, pinholing or cutting the shaft will result in degraded performance and should be absolutely avoided.